Terms & Conditions of use
- The Terms & Conditions of the web site www.factualfinder.com (hereinafter “Web site”) set the browsing conditions on the Web site.
- By browsing this Web site you accept these Terms & Conditions and you agree that you read the Publisher's legal mentions.
- AKAMEDIA may update the Terms & Conditions of use of the Web site at anytime without notice. You should check these Terms & Conditions each time you visit the Web site.
- The use of this Web site is governing by the following terms and conditions in respect of Publisher's legal mentions.
- This Web site is an online intermediation platform on which AKAMEDIA shall license the digital contents transmitted by producers to its broadcaster clients in respect of Intellectual Property laws.
- Digital contents can not be used, reproduced and distributed without AKAMEDIA’s prior written approval.
- Users of the Web site agree to not use it in any way that violate or infringe any French laws, regulations, European Union Directives and/or international treaties; and that use of the Web site will not violate the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Users of the Web site agree that the use shall only be for lawful purposes and that you shall not use the Web site for the transmission of any material or information which is defamatory, obscene, in violation of trade secrets.
- Users of the Web site agree to indemnify and hold harmless AKAMEDIA against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages costs and expenses incurred or suffered by AKAMEDIA by reason of any breach of the rules set out in terms and conditions of this Web site.
3. Intellectual property
- All the elements of the Web site, the general structure, software, texts, photography, pictures, icons, sounds, know-how and all other element are the subject of intellectually property rights reserved by AKAMEDIA. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing shall be constructed as conferring on the user in any license, title or ownership of interest in any intellectual property right of AKAMEDIA.
- AKAMEDIA points out to its clients and users of the online intermediation Platform that no representation and warranty is made by AKAMEDIA about any:
(a) Trespass of privacy, property and/or right of publicity;
(b) Clearances from the owners of any trade marks, sponsors, sports events organizers or any other person and/or company who have any intellectual property rights in the Content except specified references on the online Intermediation platform.
- AKAMEDIA and NEWSPUSHER are registered trademarks at INPI under the number 06/3410854 & 06/3410858. AKAMEDIA represents and warrants that it is the owner of the rights in respect of the French laws. It is forbidden to use these registered trademarks without the prior written approval of AKAMEDIA.
4. Personal data
4.1. Personal data collected from the user
- AKAMEDIA requires personal data from its registered users (e.g. name, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses) to offer them the services expected and sometimes when they agree for sending them newsletters. If you do not want to receive our newsletter anymore please contact our services email@example.com.
- Only personal data provided voluntarily by the users of the Web site will be processed by AKAMEDIA.
4.2. Personal data collected indirectly as a result of using the Web site
- When users browse through the Web site, AKAMEDIA may directly collect information relating to this consultation and use the Web site by the user, or data relative to connections to the Site and browsing through the Web site. The purpose is only to improve the services offered to clients.
- For that purpose a cookie (small text file of data) is sending to the user and storing on his computer hard drive.
- The user is informed that he can oppose the installation of cookies by adjusting the browser. Your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this.
- The user can also read a document on line provided on the CNIL (French personal data authority) web site http://www.cnil.fr/index.php?id=209 in English in the section “Your traces”.
4.3. The rights of users
- According to European directive 95/46 of 24th October 1995 and the French laws on data processing and privacy (Law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978, modifies by Law n° 2004-801 of 6th August 2004) and brought into force by the French Decree 2005-1309 of August 20, 2005, as amended by the French Decree 2007-451 of March 25, 2007, each Site User has the right to access, rectify and delete all personal data concerning him, as well as a right to oppose their use for legitimate purposes (commercial purposes).
- Thus, the user may ask to AKAMEDIA to send its personal data in order to rectify, complete, clarify, update or delete its personal data.
- To use these rights please contact AKAMEDIA, 17 rue de la Paix 75002 PARIS, France - Tél : +33 1 46 06 40 40 - Fax : +33 1 72 71 84 78 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security of the Web site - Confidentiality of the Users' personal data
- By accessing this Web site, you agree to not use software which could disrupt the normal functions of the Web site.
- AKAMEDIA undertakes to ensure the confidentiality and safety of all personal data in accordance with the applicable law to the Site and these terms and conditions.
6. Hypertext links
- AKAMEDIA may include hypertext links on its Web site pointing towards web sites.
- AKAMEDIA neither publishes nor controls the sources of contents on these web sites nor any links they may have with other web sites.
- The hypertext links on AKAMEDIA’s Web site shall under no circumstances be taken as approval or agreement of AKAMEDIA with particularly contents, services or any other elements on these web sites.
- AKAMEDIA provides no warranty that the web sites, its contents, the servers providing access are free of any virus or any other elements liable to cause damages.
7. Governing law - Governing language
- According to the French Law TOUBON n°94-665 of 4th August 1994, French has to be the language of Conditions and terms of the Web site. However this document is the English version and is at the disposal of the Web site’s users.
- Terms & Conditions of the Web site shall be governed by French laws.
- To the extent limited by Law, any disputes arising from the use of this Web site or any information contained in it shall be governed by French laws and the Courts of France shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For more information on AKAMEDIA has to offer to your business, please contact us at the following address: 17 rue de la Paix 75002 PARIS, France - Tél : +33 1 46 06 40 40 - Fax : +33 1 72 71 84 78 - Email : email@example.com.